Monday, February 10, 2020

[OLAOLUDOTCOM homefamilyarticles] 1 Corinthians 13:4-5 KJV;MSG;NIV from Bible Gateway

1 Corinthians 13:4-5 KJV;MSG;NIV

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love, I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love. Love never gives up. Love cares more for others…

Sofatoye@sofatoye.net shared 1 Corinthians 13:4-5 KJV;MSG;NIV with you from BibleGateway.com. To sign up for daily verses, devotions, and Bible readings from BibleGateway.com, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment