Saturday, January 20, 2018

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: It's Gonna Be Downright Tropical!

Like you, I was watching the weather all week and waiting for the weekend.  I picked up a new sidescan unit for the kayak and have been dying to try it.  Gonna run down to the Potomac tomorrow (Sunday) to test it out and see if I can find any willing fish.  Taking the 10wt with my triple density line to get down deep when needed.  If I get anything worthwhile I'll throw it up here on the board.
Trevor


On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 1:30:33 PM UTC-5, Gregg DiSalvo wrote:
Last night I was looking at this weekend's weather and was pleasantly surprised to see non-ice fishing weather!  With this in mind, I am guessing I am not the only one who will be trying to get out to wet a line...I'll probably be the only one in the skunk category...

I'm going to stay local and get back out on Burke Lake (if it's ice free enough).  I hit it with Scott S. a while back.  Had one hit and view of a fish, but that was enough to get me back out there.  Depending on how much I want to get done around home, I may instead head to the shenandoah to see if I can get any winter dry fly action.  

What's everybody else up to?

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/ebbe5d28-1f96-4e3d-9f91-f6f4384142c9%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment