Sunday, February 28, 2016

Re: {Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Tenkara Shad?

I've used my Iwana for shad with no luck.  Only managed river herring and white perch. Both of which have been increasing in numbers at Four Mile Run. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 28, 2016, at 9:45 PM, Brian Cohen <brian.a.cohen@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello TPFR - I hope you all will indulge a new poster...

I received a Tenkara rod this winter, and have been having a good time messing around with it when weather allows (caught my first trout at Accotink on Saturday!).   I'm looking forward to better weather and more fishing in the spring, and of course I'm wondering if anyone has fished for shad in the Potomac with Tenkara gear - and if so, what kind of setup did you use?   My preliminary google search did not turn up much - but I'm hoping someone on this board has some knowledge to share.

Thanks in advance for  your help -

Brian

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/ce8a3aa0-312c-4431-9641-0bf99f0a846e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment