Wednesday, May 27, 2015

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Maryland Side of Chain Bridge

Y'all have been so nice and helpful in the past with advice/hints/tips, I'd thought I throw this out to the board.  I've fished the VA side of Chain Bridge quite a few times, but its getting more and more packed, so I was thinking of heading over the MD side.  My boss wants me to take him fly-fishing some place Thursday after work (so leaving Foggy Bottom) and I thought of this - we did Roaches last week, but it was incoming tide and we did not have the right flys for gar.

I'm thinking of parking in the lot off of Canal on the river side, just past the Chain Bridge turn-off. I read the advice on the map (thanks guys!) which talked about how to get down to the river/across the canal from that spot. I've look at the Fletcher's Cove Google map.  Any tips on where to fish? And what flies to throw?  Thanks to everyone for the help!

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/4fee6fab-1709-4ed9-bd70-44e1c3ffb50f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment