Friday, August 9, 2024

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} One week in Florida. Where would you go?

Hey all, my wife and I are planning a trip to Florida in late November, Thanksgiving week. 

We're looking at places to stay on Sanibel and Ceder Key. We assume traffic will be a mess with the snowbirds. 

I'd like to be able to walk/bike to the beach for fishing. I'm packing an 8wt and a 10wt, haven't really dug into flies yet, figured I'd hit a shop in the area.

Any thoughts on location? Open to other areas if the boxes are checked. I will be doing a guided trip for one of the days so having that local would be ideal. 

Thanks!

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/83a40c03-7455-45d2-b385-97263d9dda57n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment