Tuesday, April 28, 2020

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Shad Action at its Peak!

I know!  I am surprised that we haven't caught more Americans.  The Hickory shad seem to be so thick that I just figured our flys didn't have a chance to get down to them.  I can't wait to pull one of those big American Mamas out this year.  

Great insight Yambag!

On Monday, April 27, 2020 at 9:09:59 PM UTC-4, Yambag Nelson wrote:
I think the peak is still to come. Maybe I'm just not catching them, but the roe americans don't really seem to be around much yet. 

On Monday, April 27, 2020 at 8:14:12 AM UTC-4, Alexander Hicks wrote:
Last weekends shad action.


Tight lines girls and boys!

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/4139d770-2a6a-44ff-bbc2-e8a6d05f775f%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment