Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Re: {Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Fly Tyer request: Nadica's Minnow

Miles,
I can send you a soft copy if you can give me your email. 
Alex


On Apr 13, 2020, at 10:57 PM, 'Miles' via Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders <tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com> wrote:

The most recent issue of Fly Tyer has a pattern called Nadica's Minnow; I started tying it and realized I lost the hard copy somehow. If somebody would scan or take a picture of the fly -- just the completed fly - I would be super grateful. I've googled it to no effect.

thanks,
Miles


--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/13c0aecd-9d8a-4e6d-87a8-a15e52ddc135%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment