Monday, May 29, 2017

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Anyone fish Freedom Lake over on Andrews AFB?

Collin,
In the cooler water seasons, the pickerel will hang out in the shallow water on the south end of the lake.  I'll run down at lunch periodically to wet a line before getting back to work. 
I saw your other post about the bass and I'm intrigued to see if I can entice them.  I was down there without a rod the other day and saw the larger bass cruising the east side.  Definitely have to give it a try.
Supposedly there are snakehead in there.  Outdoor Rec mentioned it when I asked about fishing the lake.  I've never seen anything gulping air though.  Maybe they just thought the pickerel were the same thing.
Trevor

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 2:46:57 PM UTC-4, tatu...@gmail.com wrote:
Have some business over there Saturday morning, was thinking of wetting my line.   Looks to be a standard pond-like lake with the normal panfish/bass present?

Cheers
Collin

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/c5bdb1b9-cd95-41f9-a66a-14e9e536cbd1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment