Friday, February 24, 2017

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Wanna come fish the Elk with me this weekend?

The Elk is a very cool river.  I've only fished it once, but I really enjoyed it.  Wish I could tag along, but it looks like I'll have to work this weekend.  I hope the cold front doesn't kill the bite for you.  Take note of the put-in and take-out accesses you guys use, and ask the guide what flow levels are good for floating.  Maybe we can float it again later this spring in my small raft.

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 11:12:19 AM UTC-5, Ashley Frohwein wrote:
The elkfisher. Unfortunately, there's a cold front rolling through Sunday (high in the high 30s). But when the going gets tough...

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 4:31:10 PM UTC-5, Dan Kozel wrote:
Sounds fun. If I didn't already have plans I would likely join. I've not yet fished the Elk. Who are you being guided by?

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 4:31:01 PM UTC-5, Ashley Frohwein wrote:
I'm driving down early Saturday AM, fishing all day with a buddy who lives out there, spending the night (TBD whether camping or lodging), then doing a full-day guided trip on the Elk on Sunday (you can join for ~$200, or just go fish unguided for the day) and driving back late Sunday. 

Not a trip for the meek, but should be a blast. PM me if you want to join

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/41345561-95c9-4db2-b321-2f9ed45dae40%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment