Monday, June 29, 2015

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Toronto in August

Last year, I decided to detour to the Credit River on my way up to Northern Ontario. It is a beautiful stream that runs cold all summer. If you search for Ontario Fly Fishing Maps there are great Google Maps based guides to the Grand and Credit. I have added them to my email hopefully they work. I'm going to head to the Grand in early August this year and then up to Algonquin park for larger Brook Trout.
 
 
 
 

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 9:02:32 AM UTC-4, James Ovelmen wrote:
TPFRs,
 
I am tagging along with my wife to Toronto first week in August, she has a conference so I get a free place to stay. I figured while she is in meetings I can get some fishing in. I have never been to Toronto so I was looking for some advice. Any recommendations/suggestions on DIY fishing, guides, fly shops? Also, any recommendations in general on non-fishing things to do, places to eat, etc... So far we plan to see a blue jays game, the CN tower, and take a train to Niagara Falls.

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/a6371ce3-f19d-4d3b-8736-4c51f167f6d9%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment