Saturday, June 27, 2015

Re: {Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: From the Boogie Down with Love

Looks like you adopted curved ball hats

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 27, 2015, at 4:04 PM, TurbineBlade <doublebclan@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey D!  I was wondering if you were still hanging around the DC area.  Good to see you living it up and still getting in some good fishing!  Those are some big, beautiful fish!  

Take care -- 

Gene



On Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 2:39:16 PM UTC-4, Senor_denito wrote:
It's been a long time since I've posted something here, however I still lurk on the forum from time to time, since moving back to the Bronx.  I want to send everyone I've had a pleasure to meet on or off the water my best regards.  Big ups to the guys at Urban Angler and Orvis for holding it down in the DMV area.  

I do miss those beer ties and the Tidal Basin will forever have a place in my heart.

I also wanted to share some flicks of my recent and current pursuits.  I've been chasing Stripers on the fly and on plugs throughout NYC and LI.  

Hope everyone is doing well.  Holler if you're ever in NYC.








--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/4e3b600a-4e04-4945-9b76-424090a50bb5%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment