Monday, February 20, 2023

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Left Handed Fly Tyers

Eric,
I'm a lefty as well and thought I'd share a trick I found for watching fly tying videos on YouTube.  Any YouTube video can be played in a "mirror" format on a computer - which makes the fly tying instructor left handed.  Attached are instructions I made for Chrome web broswer.
Tommy

On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 11:54:43 AM UTC-5 Lane Thurgood wrote:
I am a lefty and I love the traveler and have used it for probably 20 years. I actually use the right hand version and it doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I was told it was best to use the RH version to keep the knob out of the way. 

On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 7:08:54 PM UTC-5 ltc...@gmail.com wrote:
I am left handed and looking to get into fly tying.  For the fly tying south paws out there, do you find it necessary to use a vise for a lefty?  

I am looking at the Renzetti traveler and see it comes in a LH and RH.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.
R
Eric




--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/ac2029c6-a4da-425a-9172-8fa3d74c25c6n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment