Thursday, October 3, 2019

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Any tiers in the mananas/gainesville/bristow area?

I'm out in Manassas.  Some nice breweries around.  I know there are a number of fly fisher people out that way, but not sure about tiers.  I would love to have a tying group closer to home for sure.

Gregg

On Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 9:01:27 PM UTC-4, N Elgas wrote:
I love the whole witlows experience,  but for me it is incredibly inconvenient since it causes me to stay in DC later than i ever want to.  Any one in this group further out west that would be interested in tying if i found a location out this way?  I am sure i could get one of the breweries to give us some table space on a random week night.  be willing to teach a few patterns too, dont really have all the extra regal vises to share like rob though.  

love to know if anyone else is interested.  I'm happy to make happen if there is any interest.  

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/64ac0f7a-d0b6-4ffc-b28b-a823d09717d9%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment