Wednesday, September 4, 2024

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Great Lakes Salmon and/or Steelhead/Lake run Brown trip anybody

Hey All,
              Would anybody want to join me on Great Lakes Salmon and/or Steelhead/Lake run Brown trip this fall ?

     For Salmon I'm thinking between late September and mid-October. Lake Ontario tributaries in New York .

        For Steelhead/Lake run Brown I'm thinking between late October and mid-November. Lake Ontario or Lake Erie tributaries in New York, Pennsylvania or Ohio.

I don't have any set dates at this time. If interested please email me directly. 

Vladimir (Vo)



30lb 40in  Chinook Salmon. Salmon River NY 
My 1st Great Lakes trip in my college days



30 in Lake Run Brown 



28 in Lake run Brown 



16 lb Steelhead 


--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/CAK7L%2BXQn7cEHoaGF%2Bz3G0SjbEKhfkG5UsC9xoJaZ%2BnXyEThNaA%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment