Friday, June 24, 2022

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Anybody interested in joining me on a Shenandoah or Rappahannock Float This Week?

Hey there TPFR - I was supposed to be going to Maine to fish this week, but had to cancel because my fishing partner broke a rib.  So, I'm here in DC, and trying to make the best of it by at least making a couple of day trips.   

Anybody interested in joining me for a float on the Shenandoah or Rappahanock (or maybe the Juniata) this week?  My plan would be to rent a kayak from one of the outfitters and use their shuttle service.  Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday look like good days to me.  Let me know if you're interested in joining!

Brian

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/b89a475f-604f-4782-9c64-9f31ab6ca828n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment