Thursday, September 7, 2023

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Salmon River Trip Oct. 3rd-5th Anyone

Hey All,
             Would anyone want to join me and split transportation and lodging costs for a trip to the Salmon River, Pulaski, New York October 3rd through 5th. I will be targeting Chinook and Coho. It'll probably be a bit early for the Steelhead & Lake Run Brown.
Leaving Tuesday morning October 3rd and returning Thursday night October 5th. I've got two nights reserve at the Deer Creek Motel in Pulaski, New York. I have one space open, first come first served. Will only take someone who has been vaccinated against covid-19. Also once we get to the river to start fishing, I plan to do quite a bit of walking to get away from more crowded access points. 

If you are interested please email me directly or you can text me

Vladimir ( Vo )   240-481-7832.

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/CAK7L%2BXSJigfq_cpy6iz_aRYYz2vccP04fEQj_o8_vkXufNp%2Brg%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment