Wednesday, November 10, 2021

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} $250.00 Deposit Towards - Troutbitten Fly Fishing Trip Nov. 15th Need to Know By Tomorrow Nov. 11th

Hello TPFR Folks
I have a reservation to fish with Domenick Swentosky of Troutbitten.  I can't go for family health reasons. I need to find a substitute for Monday Nov 15th (would need to get there Sunday Night - State College PA) or forfeit the trip altogether. I put down a despot of $250.00. The balance that is owed $300.00 plus tip. Domenick specializes in tightline nymph fishing with a Mono Rig. Anyway if someone can use my spot AND come up with the balance plus a tip let me know and we can organize it with Domenick. Sorry for the short notice. I will gladly give my $250.00 to you and a friend to go fish.

Please let me know ASAP.  I have to let Domenick know by tomorrow evening.

Tom (804)-399-4555

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/f60059e0-c1ba-4f3d-8242-58ed22540b62n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment