Sunday, December 1, 2019

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Belize for Christmas

I have both, a pair wading boots and a pair of water shoes. I can't recall which I brought on my trip last year, but the bottom isn't very bad at all. My least favorite things are sea urchins, and thankfully they were pretty scarce from what I saw.

If you go with water shoes, just move slowly and intentionally with your steps. If it looks weird, avoid it.

You should also call down to the folks at Tres Pescados, they're incredibly helpful. I'd also recommend stopping in their shop to pick up some flies. They sell a couple different shrimp patterns with a flash of orange, those were absolutely killer. Size 8 crazy Charlie's or Gotchas, you can't go wrong.

Good luck, and I hope you post some pics!

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/85465891-de31-46ea-a831-62934e6a9cfb%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment