Why is it called a "snap t" when it isn't particularly "snappy", and the oft-taught figure is actually a "7"?
On Friday, March 17, 2017 at 3:22:39 PM UTC-4, tperkins wrote:
-- I'd go for a "steeple" cast for the canal, but I then again I don't feel like there's anything particularly religious about that cast.
Gene "Snake-snap" TurbineBlade
On Friday, March 17, 2017 at 3:22:39 PM UTC-4, tperkins wrote:
Cast your line into the current. It'll give a better base and add distance.
On Friday, March 17, 2017 at 2:56:16 PM UTC-4, Misha Gill wrote:I'll opt for a Snap T with a Swizzle Stick landing
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/17a3c1e6-3906-4cdc-b94e-5383ff82d784%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
No comments:
Post a Comment