So I'm off on Saturday and thinking about either fishing gravelly point in the morning, tidal basin or possibly give the C&O a try. Ive been hearing about locks 7 through 10 a lot recently and it does not see like its that far from chain bridge for me to bike. I have never tried for carp before but I'm sure it would be a blast. I'm thinking the water may be too muddy and high but I may check it out. I could also pop over to chain bridge and fish for shad. If anyone is interested in joining me, let me know as I'm always happy to fish with a friend.
-- Aaron
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/e8ddd115-16e7-4cc3-b48e-28ff4ee37734%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
No comments:
Post a Comment