Hey all, I just booked my trip with two buddies out to Jackson Hole for mid-late June! I'm very excited. We'll be out there for two weeks fishing around Wyoming with Jackson as our hub.
My question: does anybody have any tips for air traveling with fly gear? Do they let you bring hooks/fly boxes full of flies on the plane? I thought it might be pretty awesome to tie a few on my tray table in flight, haha. Most importantly, I want to know what to pack on the carry on and what not to pack.
Any other Wyoming-area tips appreciated...we got some bear spray.
Will
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/b60869b0-5a9a-4739-b0d4-e06f5ea134ea%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
No comments:
Post a Comment