Good to know. I am staying a bit downstream of Big Spring. I should have some wading time in the morning. I think I'll strap my kayak to the roof.
Thank you Henry.
On Thu, Oct 8, 2026, 11:04 AM thekingsgatheringny <thekingsgatheringny@gmail.com> wrote:
--I am up here now. If you're planning on wading, there is a small window in the morning before the water gets too high. That's been the pattern lately but check the latest release schedule. Small size 18 - 20 black and olive midges have worked well.
Henry
South Holston Dam Lake Levels & Dam Conditions | TVA https://share.google/SPn5Rip8svPLzCutq
Hello, I am heading to the South Holston river outside Bristol, TN this weekend. I've done my research on their local fly shop sites and have their recommended flies.-------- Original message --------From: Theodore Wanstrath <twanstrath@gmail.com>Date: 10/7/26 10:54 AM (GMT-05:00)To: Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders <tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com>Subject: {Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} South Holston TN
Does anyone here have any of their own tips if they have visited this river? Thanks, Ted.--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/9ed7e325-4484-4484-8147-500efc3ebd05n%40googlegroups.com.
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/XIh3VfGib5k/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/6ac7b10d.8bcfe867.5381d.bc7e%40mx.google.com.
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/CAAg%2BXSo%3DekYsKYyfCyQmrVssuFHM-2wpbyY6-WrRhCBdDvqNBg%40mail.gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment