Thanks for all the input. I will probably be making a few additions to my list.
On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 1:15:05 PM UTC-4, Andrew Sarcinello wrote:
-- On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 1:15:05 PM UTC-4, Andrew Sarcinello wrote:
Hey Marcus,I have a few ideas in mind for some brook trout adventures in the mountains this spring/early summer - talking remote, rarely fished places. If you would be interested in tagging along and filming and fishing, let me know. Can see if your ideas mesh with what I have planned. Feel free to shoot me a private message/email.
As for other species of fish in VA and the best spots for those, I defer to the rest of the gang. Still learning - just moved here a little over two years ago after college.
-Andrew
On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 10:00:27 PM UTC-4, marcusd...@gmail.com wrote:Hello all,My name is Marcus Domson and I am a junior at St.Anselm's Abbey School in DC. I have been fishing and fly-fishing my whole life and consider it to be one of my favorite passions. I am currently working on an independent study project surrounding my film and environmental science classes. In this project I am going to be making a documentary series about fishing (specifically fly-fishing) in Virginia. This will all be done with money out of my own pocket and the videos will be posted to Youtube with no profit for myself. I am posting this to ask you all for any advice or help you can give me. I will try to make an episode for each spot that I visit. I have a few spots in mind but if any of you think that fly-fishing in Virginia would not be complete without a specific river, lake, hatch cycle, etc. please don't hesitate to let me know. I plan on releasing the videos around next fall while filming through this spring and summer.Thank you all for your input,Marcus
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/00cc1601-19fb-4ad4-811f-b17b5eb46af8%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
No comments:
Post a Comment