Here's hoping! For now, we just pack him around and try to show him stuff. I hand-caught a great leopard frog the other day (I've developed a pretty reliable technique for catching ranids) and try to show him, but he was more interested in looking at my wrist watch ;). I need him to be upright and capable of holding either a fly rod, or the other end of a seine net at minimum.
-- He mostly just smiles and drools right now ;).
Gene
On Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 8:10:38 PM UTC-4, namfos wrote:
On Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 8:10:38 PM UTC-4, namfos wrote:
When that day arrives, your son will, without a doubt, enjoy "messing around in the woods" with his old man.
Mark
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/9d188c77-53ff-4aa4-98a0-c5fc1138a96d%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
No comments:
Post a Comment