Friday, May 6, 2016

{Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Re: Trash and Other"Unstreamside-Like Behavior" on Virginia Bank of Potomac Downstream from Chain Bridge

Slobs will be slobs, that's there choice. No changing that. Better to set an example. I usually but not always carry a plastic bag to pick up trash on the way back to the car at the end of an outing. If I don't find an accessible dumpster enroute home, I'll just put it out with the household stuff on Friday. I will say that usually and unfortunately one bag fills up really quickly and is nowhere near enough for all the crap the slobs leave behind.

Mark

On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 3:46:43 PM UTC-4, Eric L wrote:
Oh man, the dc/md side is pristine!

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/f1dea664-6c67-4017-9f64-e59e6d2bebb1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment