Saturday, May 7, 2016

Re: {Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Abridged summary of tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com - 13 updates in 6 topics

Nice man! Trent I are heading up there on Thursday to meet Davala . You seeing any hendricksons?

Art

Sent from my iPhone

On May 7, 2016, at 9:39 AM, Brian Randolph <brianrandolph@hotmail.com> wrote:

West branch of the Delaware fishing pretty good despite the rain

<image1.JPG>

On May 7, 2016, at 7:15 AM, tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com wrote:

Andrew Chaney <andrewjchaney@gmail.com>: May 06 09:49AM -0700

I plan on hitting a stream or two this weekend, but I'm a little skittish
because of all the rain. The last time I went after several days of rain,
the streams had such high, dirty water that they ...more
Lane Thurgood <thurgool@yahoo.com>: May 06 01:33PM -0700

I believe if you go in from the top and fish the headwaters, you'll be
fine. I wouldn't fish any from the bottom right now.
 
On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 12:49:56 PM UTC-4, Andrew Chaney wrote:
...more
Craig Bonfield <bonfieldster@gmail.com>: May 06 01:00PM -0700

Caught a dozen of these little knuckleheads at the discharge yesterday
evening. If you are on here, thanks to the couple leaving as I got there
for the heads up. Might not have even known they ...more
namfos <mark.sofman@gmail.com>: May 06 06:10AM -0700

Slobs will be slobs, that's there choice. No changing that. Better to set
an example. I usually but not always carry a plastic bag to pick up trash
on the way back to the car at the end of an ...more
TurbineBlade <doublebclan@gmail.com>: May 06 06:18AM -0700

I think it's great that a lot of anglers take a few minutes to pick up
trash the slobs leave behind (as Mark put it). It's annoying that people
can be so ignorant.
 
Be careful doing so, ...more
Greggory DiSalvo <grdisalvo@gmail.com>: May 06 08:28AM -0700

I walked the shore from Fletcher's early in the run and on the way back,
grabbed a few bags of trash. Alex was nice enough to let me dump it in
their private dumpster. If we all did that, it ...more
Kevin Huntington <huntington.kevin@gmail.com>: May 06 08:42AM -0700

I was out at Chain Bridge the week before last and I actually ran into 3
police officers who were down there writing tickets - at least that is what
a different police offer told me when I parked ...more
TurbineBlade <doublebclan@gmail.com>: May 06 09:22AM -0700


> Maybe we should get a group of 25 guys, go to the bar and have a few and
> then head down to Chain Bridge and confront these people from an "ethical"
> level. Any takers?
 
...more
Kevin Huntington <huntington.kevin@gmail.com>: May 06 08:43AM -0700

Dave Williamson - Wild Trout Outfitters.
 
No need in searching any further.
 
 
On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 12:06:50 PM UTC-4, Matthew Lowery wrote:
...more
Kevin Huntington <huntington.kevin@gmail.com>: May 06 09:05AM -0700

Also, I just got back from Bozeman a week ago and your floating options are
probably slim to none right now. They've had a ridiculously warm end to
winter/spring, so runoff has basically already ...more
TurbineBlade <doublebclan@gmail.com>: May 06 04:53AM -0700

I'll be there!
 
Gene
 
On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 7:25:43 AM UTC-4, Rob Snowhite wrote:
 
...more
Andrew Sarcinello <andysarce@gmail.com>: May 06 09:02AM -0700

Awesome, Rob! I gotta see this...
...more
Ashley Frohwein <ashleyfrohwein@gmail.com>: May 06 06:33AM -0700

Sure man. Have fun. Also, Mossy Creek should be fishing well/better than
normal with these elevated water levels. It's only 20 minutes from the Dry.
 
On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 5:50:17 AM UTC-4, ...more
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/BLU436-SMTP12F4D0D4E652BE84D6F626BB7E0%40phx.gbl.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment