West branch of the Delaware fishing pretty good despite the rain

Andrew Chaney <andrewjchaney@gmail.com>: May 06 09:49AM -0700
I plan on hitting a stream or two this weekend, but I'm a little skittish because of all the rain. The last time I went after several days of rain, the streams had such high, dirty water that they ...more |
Lane Thurgood <thurgool@yahoo.com>: May 06 01:33PM -0700
I believe if you go in from the top and fish the headwaters, you'll be fine. I wouldn't fish any from the bottom right now. On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 12:49:56 PM UTC-4, Andrew Chaney wrote: ...more |
Craig Bonfield <bonfieldster@gmail.com>: May 06 01:00PM -0700
Caught a dozen of these little knuckleheads at the discharge yesterday evening. If you are on here, thanks to the couple leaving as I got there for the heads up. Might not have even known they ...more |
namfos <mark.sofman@gmail.com>: May 06 06:10AM -0700
Slobs will be slobs, that's there choice. No changing that. Better to set an example. I usually but not always carry a plastic bag to pick up trash on the way back to the car at the end of an ...more |
TurbineBlade <doublebclan@gmail.com>: May 06 06:18AM -0700
I think it's great that a lot of anglers take a few minutes to pick up trash the slobs leave behind (as Mark put it). It's annoying that people can be so ignorant. Be careful doing so, ...more |
Greggory DiSalvo <grdisalvo@gmail.com>: May 06 08:28AM -0700
I walked the shore from Fletcher's early in the run and on the way back, grabbed a few bags of trash. Alex was nice enough to let me dump it in their private dumpster. If we all did that, it ...more |
Kevin Huntington <huntington.kevin@gmail.com>: May 06 08:42AM -0700
I was out at Chain Bridge the week before last and I actually ran into 3 police officers who were down there writing tickets - at least that is what a different police offer told me when I parked ...more |
TurbineBlade <doublebclan@gmail.com>: May 06 09:22AM -0700
> Maybe we should get a group of 25 guys, go to the bar and have a few and > then head down to Chain Bridge and confront these people from an "ethical" > level. Any takers? ...more |
Kevin Huntington <huntington.kevin@gmail.com>: May 06 08:43AM -0700
Dave Williamson - Wild Trout Outfitters. No need in searching any further. On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 12:06:50 PM UTC-4, Matthew Lowery wrote: ...more |
Kevin Huntington <huntington.kevin@gmail.com>: May 06 09:05AM -0700
Also, I just got back from Bozeman a week ago and your floating options are probably slim to none right now. They've had a ridiculously warm end to winter/spring, so runoff has basically already ...more |
Ashley Frohwein <ashleyfrohwein@gmail.com>: May 06 06:33AM -0700
Sure man. Have fun. Also, Mossy Creek should be fishing well/better than normal with these elevated water levels. It's only 20 minutes from the Dry. On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 5:50:17 AM UTC-4, ...more |
No comments:
Post a Comment