Sounds like a great morning, Will! Nicely done!
Looking forward to photos of those carp, too.
--Scott
On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Will <williambednarz4@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello All,--
Long-time reader, first time poster. I hit Gravelly Point this morning before work from 5:30 to 7. High tide was at 345 AM, so the water was moving pretty quick by the time I got out there. Using an intermediate 7wt line and a white/chartreuse clouser, I was able to land two stripers and a handful of shad. The bigger striper was around 20 inches and put up a great fight. I attached a picture; I hope I did it successfully.
A big THANKS to all in this group that have posted info about Gravelly and other spots (a quick side note- I am addicted to carp and frequent Lock 7 during my lunch break on Tuesdays. Been pretty lucky there too- landing several and feeding the addiction further). I hope to post more frequently as I have resolved to get out fishing more often.
Thanks again,
Will
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/7dc0338c-b51f-46fa-a7fd-2777df88d9dc%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
================================================
"There are 10 types of people in this world, those who know binary, and those who don't"
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/CAONredjxXCuDUwtNFciZDPWZE_OqJFXtqbc_uN-JicGEOLyoxA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
No comments:
Post a Comment