Faster the better. I start out shad season with 300grain on 8wt and go down to 250grain 6 wt when things heat up.
Even with 300 grain, sometimes you to count 10 seconds before stripping.
Sent from my iPad
The 200 (not 250) I have sinks at a rate of 3-4 ips. I'm looking at the RIO Deep 6 for a 6wt that has sink rate of 6-7 ips. Curious what anyone thinks of the faster sink rate.
On Saturday, March 23, 2013 9:05:52 AM UTC-4, Paul Kennington wrote:What weight provides the best opportunity around Fletcher's? I have a 250 but I'm thinking a DC will be more effective in this area. Any thoughts/suggestions?--
http://www.tpfr.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/-/FpSbwjwlPnwJ.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment