Monday, February 18, 2013

[USA-Florida_jobs] Client Need CRM 2011 Developer, GA

Hello,

 

This is Prashanth, Technical Recruiter for XpertTech in Boston, MA.  I came across your profile on online job portal and thought you would be a fantastic match for my client located in Columbus, GA. My client is looking to hire a CRM 2011 Developer for 1+ month contract.  If you are currently available for new opportunities, I would love to speak to you about below mentioned job.  Thank you for your time in advance and I look forward to your response

 

Position Title: CRM 2011 Developer

Project Location: Columbus, GA

Project Duration: 1+ month contract

 

Project Description:

 

·         Will assist current the CRM team to complete IRES and SFDC CRM development projects.

·         This roles involves CRM development work, SSRS, possible data migration and integration point development with existing Aflac applications.

 

Skills Required:

·         .NET

·         SSRS

·         SSIS

·         CRM 2011

·         JavaScript

 

 

 

Prashanth Palukurthi

Technical Recruiter

cid:image014.png@01CDAAF6.0A172C60

400 W Cummings Park, Ste. 2850

Woburn, MA 01801 | Fax: 781-207-0709

Ph: 781-780-2939(x3036)

Email:prashanth@xperttech.com

 www.xperttech.com

cid:image001.png@01CDAAF6.0A172C60cid:image015.jpg@01CDAAF6.0A172C60cid:image004.png@01CDAAF6.0A172C60cid:image016.png@01CDAAF6.0A172C60cid:image017.png@01CDAAF6.0A172C60

Delivering the POWER of Technology

cid:image013.gif@01CDAAF6.0A172C60

For job updates


No comments:

Post a Comment